- Substance Use Resources
Substance Use Resources
Massachusetts Substance Use Helpline
The Helpline is the only statewide, public resource for finding substance use treatment, recovery, and problem gambling services. Helpline services are free and confidential. The Helpline has trained Specialists who will help you understand the treatment system and your options.
- Hope Is Here - call 800-327-5050 or visit HelplineMA.org
Bureau of Substance Addiction Services Office of Youth and Young Adult Service
- Bureau of Substance Addiction Services Office of Youth and Young Adult Services created a Quick Guide to Substance Use Services for Young People. Please click the link to access the Quick Guide to Substance Use Services for Young People . For additional information please visit, HelplineMA.org/for-parents
- 866-251 5580
- Inpatient, outpatient and family supports
New England Recovery Centers
- Westborough, MA
New England Recovery Center offers inpatient treatment to adults with substance use disorders involving alcohol, heroin, opioids, cocaine, prescription drugs and/or methamphetamines.
Northeast Addictions Treatment Center
- Quincy, MA
- Northeast Addictions Treatment Center is an accredited Massachusetts Drug Rehab that provides guidance and treatment for individuals and family members who struggle with addiction.
Recovery Centers of America
- Westminster and Danvers, MA
- treatment for substance abuse of alcohol, fentanyl, opioids, methamphetamines, and more.
NEW - Young Person Addiction Anonymous Meeting
2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
J.V. Fletcher Library, 50 Main Street, Westford - Ground Level Meeting Room
To find a local meeting AA, NA and Alanon meeting:
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) : 800-327-5050
- 12 step support groups for person with alcohol addiction
- This is a statewide number for accessing local support groups for family and friends of persons with addictions. Alateen is specifically to address the support needs of young people.
Narcotics Anonymous (NA): 800-327-5050
- 12 step support groups for person with drug addiction