- Domestic and Sexual Violence Resources
Domestic and Sexual Violence Resources
Domestic Violence resources:
Alternative House Crisis Hotline 888-291-6288
- Alternative House is a member of Jane Doe, INC. The provide emergency (up to 90 days) confidential shelter for battered women and their children who are fleeing an abusive situation.
- Other services include residential programming, community based services, supervised children's visitation center, community outreach and education.
Fenway Violence Recovery Program 800-834-3242
- Run out of the Fenway Community Health Center, the project helps the LGBTQ community with the aftermath of violence, including hate crimes and domestic violence.
Massachusetts SafeLink is a statewide toll-free domestic violence hotline. Call (877) 785-2020.
- Chat online: CasaMyrna.org/chat
- Deaf and hard-of-hearing callers can reach SafeLink via video relay service using the main number (877) 785-2020, or by TTY at (877) 521-2601
- Call (866) 4SAHELI (1-866-472-4354) to reach their confidential helpline
- iMessage, text, WhatsApp Saheli at 1-781-799-1506
- Saheli offers non-judgmental culturally sensitive services to domestic and sexual violence survivors from South Asia and the Middle East. Saheli’s trained domestic violence advocates speak several South Asian languages including Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Nepali, and also Arabic. Saheli offers legal support including translation, accompanying survivors to court and police stations, and offering free family law legal clinics.
Sexual Assault resource:
The Center for Hope and Healing
- Offices are temporarily closed to the public until further notice. Please call to connect for supports and resources (800) 542- 5212.
- Services provided for sexual assault survivors and their loved ones.