WaterSense Labeled Products
Having trouble finding WaterSense labeled products in stores near you? Don't panic! Follow these pointers to find and order WaterSense labeled plumbing fixtures:
- Be Froogle - Visit Froogle, Google's product search engine and search "WaterSense." You'll find a variety of WaterSense labeled toilets and faucets, which you can purchase with just a few clicks.
- Meet the Maker - Is there a manufacturer whose products you prefer? Find out which manufacturers make WaterSense labeled toilets and faucets or faucet accessories. You'll find a list of manufacturers, model names, and model numbers.
- Buy Locally - Visit a WaterSense retailer or distributor partner in your own backyard. Case-in-point: distributor Ferguson Enterprises, has 1,500 service centers and 6 distribution centers across the United States and can usually ship products to customers within2 to 3 business days.
- Know Your Options - Visit WaterSense partner Home Depot's Eco Options and click on the "Water Conservation" tab. Numerous WaterSense labeled products are available for online purchase, plus you will find a bunch of water conservation tips for home improvers.
- Think Twice - Many high-efficiency toilets are sold in 2 parts. Make sure both the bowl and the tank are WaterSense labeled.
- Get the Specs - If you're searching for a specific product, be sure you know the model name and number. Remember, for most toilets you'll need 2 numbers-one for the tank and 1 for the bowl.
- Be Particular - WaterSense partner Kohler lets you refine your search for WaterSense labeled toilets by bowl shape, flushing technology, and compliance to the Americans With Disabilities Act. On Kohler's website, select the drop down menu "Bathroom Products" and select "Toilets." From there you can limit your search to high-efficiency toilets with exactly the features you're looking for.
- Remember, the best way to bring WaterSense labeled products to your neighborhood is to ask for them! Let retailers and distributors know that water-efficient products just make sense.