News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/25/2020 12:14:00 PM to 4/17/2020 8:05:03 AM.
Council on Aging
Posted on: March 23, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Latest Cameron Updates
- Additional WFP prepackaged food deliveries are being done each Thursday and Friday for senior housing residents requesting service. This effort is being supported with the help of the MRC volunteers and social services staff.
- We are offering delivery of Westford Food Pantry prepackaged bags to residents age 60+ and or disabled due to health risk and/or have no other means of transportation. The resident(s) requesting this service must be screened by social service staff.
- Transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping, pharmacy and other essential needs. Vans are limited to no more than 2 riders at at a time to ensure social distancing. Dispatcher is screening riders at booking of ride for sickness and if indicating symptomatic rider requesting a ride will be redirected to call 911 for ride assistance.
- Westford Food Pantry has new hours which are Wednesdays from 6-8 pm and Fridays 9-11 am Please note that pre-made bags are being distributed outside the building. Please visit their website at westfordfoodpantry.org for updates.
- Financial Relief During COVID-19
- For additional information please look at our We are here for you flyer.