Families First Coronavirus Response Act
(These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020)
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA) & the Emergency Family and Medical Expansion Leave Act (EFMLA)). These policies were approved by the Board of Selectmen on April 3, 2020. Again, these provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020
Health Dental and Voluntary Insurance Documents
Click here for Current documents: 2019 - 2020 Documents
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) documents - Mitigation Funds
These funds are available, until they are exhausted, for employees and retirees who are non-Medicare eligible who participate on the Town's health insurance to help offset increased out of pocket costs for plan design changes (health insurance copays only) for those who meet the criteria through the HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement).
MIIA Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Call 800-451-1834 for a confidential counseling and referral service. You receive 3 confidential in-person counseling sessions to help:
- Manage Anxiety and Depression
- Adjust to Demands of Work
- Resolve Relationship Conflict
- Talk About a Loved One's Drinking
- Address Parenting and Family Issues
- Assess Your Level of Stress
- Become a Better Communicator
- You receive legal assistance: 1 free 30-minute office or telephone consultation
- per legal matter; does not include job-related legal issues.
- You receive financial counseling: one free 30-minute telephone consultation per
- financial issue.
- Available to employees and household members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.