Mosquito Information 2019
To help reduce exposure to EEE and WNV this year, the Town of Westford is working with Central Mass Mosquito Control Project to treat several recreational and sports fields in Town. The following areas will be treated:
- American Legion Field-Graniteville: 15 River St
- Cameron Field: 2 Pleasant Street
- Captain Stephen Hamilton Field: 170 Plain Rd
- Community Fields @ Nutting: 60 Nutting Rd.
- VFW Fields-Forge Village: 52 West Prescott St
- Frost Field: 65 Main St
- Greystone Field: 15 Russell’s Way
- Jack Walsh Field 90 Carlisle Rd
- Abbot School fields 25 Depot St
- Westford Academy fields 30 Patton Rd
- Stony Brook School Fields 9 Farmer way
- Blanchard School Field 14 West St
Spraying will commence at approximately 8:pm on Tuesday, September 10, 2019. CMMCP recommends that residents should close street facing windows and bring pets inside if you live next to a targeted area. Children should not play outside during treatment. It is OK to return to normal activity after one hour. For more information, please contact the Health Department at 978-692-5509.
File Review Request Policy
Please be advised that because of office space limitations the Board of Health / Health Department is required to store the majority of it's files in the basement of Town Hall. To ensure adequate office counter and telephone coverage, files are only retrieved twice per day, at approximately 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.Please call the office at 978-692-5509 a day (or 2) ahead of time so we may have adequate time to obtain your file. Thank you.