For coronavirus (COVID-19) information click the link on the left or visit westfordma.gov/covid-19.
COME GET YOUR FLU VACCINE
Before attending any of the Health Department Flu clinics please come prepared with the following:
- All Adult or Child Insurance Forms need to be completed and signed prior to your arrival at the clinics to speed up the process.
- Please take a picture(copy) or scan your insurance card or cards on the space provided on the front of the insurance form, where it states “place photo copy of all insurance cards here” if possible, if not, make a copy and attach to the insurance form.
- Please make sure to wear a short sleeve shirt.
- Please make sure there are NO pets in the car during the drive-thru at the Water Dept on 10/15 and 10/22
- You can have more than one person in the car at one time to receive a flu vaccine example; parents and children in the car at the drive thru.
- There will be high dose flu vaccine available for the 65 and older and regular flu vaccine at the drive thru flu clinics, until depleted, both high dose and regular flu vaccine will be offered at the senior clinic on 10/8 at the Franco American as well.
Looking forward to seeing you there!!!
Flu Clinics Revised Schedule. Read on...
Flu Clinics are scheduled with modifications due to COVID-19. Please read the attached form with links to insurance forms. Read on...
Today, the Administration announced a set of initiatives, including stricter statewide rules for public and private gatherings and targeted community guidance. Read on...
Flu Shot Information. Every year the Health Department provides Flu vaccination to anyone who needs it. Stay tuned for info on flu shot schedules for the Fall. Contact the Public Health Nurse at 978-692-5509. You may also email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information.
File Review Request Policy
Please be advised that because of office space limitations the Board of Health / Health Department is required to store the majority of it's files in the basement of Town Hall. To ensure adequate office counter and telephone coverage, files are only retrieved twice per day, at approximately 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.Please call the office at 978-692-5509 a day (or 2) ahead of time so we may have adequate time to obtain your file. Thank you.